The Center for Municipal Excellence campus is in the Francis Tuttle Business Innovation Center located in Edmond, Oklahoma, just off of I-35 and Covell.
The new campus, constructed in 2013, features:
- Two classrooms with A/V equipment
- Adjacent outdoor learning pavilion
- 38,000 square foot outdoor training area allows for hands-on training and includes:
- Asphalt street and drive approaches
- Concrete street
- Water distribution system, complete with water main, valves, service connections, hydrants and water meters.
- Sanitary and storm sewer collection systems, complete with manholes and drop inlets (for storm sewer).