Let us train your workforce! With over 6,000 pages of specialized curriculum developed with input from subject-matter experts, industry-specific trade data, and product manufacturer’s materials, we are the first training facility in the nation to comprehensively train a professional, qualified labor force for the municipal employer.
- We offer on-campus and mobile classes.
- We offer hands-on, blended, and online learning.
- Most classes are a mix of instructor-led classroom study and hands-on learning at our training grounds.
- Class sizes of 4-8 students ensure each student gets plenty of hands-on instruction.
- Classes can be custom scheduled to meet the needs of a busy public works department.
- A strong emphasis on safety means students leave our campus not only more educated, but more safety-aware.
- Our instructors are master trainers and subject-matter experts.
- Skill Development Activities turn new skills into habits.
- Class offerings include half- and whole- day workshops and three-day courses.
- Many classes include a final performance evaluation.
How did the CME come about? See our story here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UHwAd5WCMc
CME Courses take place at our campus off I-35 in Edmond, OK. Learn more about our campus
The CME is proud to be Affiliate Members of the following organizations:
Oklahoma Municipal League
NCCER Certified Training Facility
American Water Works Association